This is a script for Unity3D that is meant for, but not limited to, computer-themed games. It shows GUI Window popups that have different effects to simulate annoying virus popups.
The popups have 2 effects that can be toggled on or off at any time…
- Run from cursor – If the cursor touches the popup window, the window will move away.
- Shake – The window shakes all over the screen.
A few others things this script is able to do…
- Stay On Screen – A toggle-able option to keep the window from going off the screen.
- Multiple Popups – You can have multiple popups appear on the screen. You can specify how far apart each popup appears.
- Close Button – You can change whether the window has a close button at the top right.
- Yes, No, Ok – Depending on the type of window you choose (Error or Warning), the buttons will be displayed.
- Buttons with a purpose – You will be able to set what function is called when the Yes, No or Ok buttons are pressed.